Friday, September 09, 2011

 

Possible future blog formats...

(7)
Whew! Time for beer #7. Yeah! Sip. Now what?! (Sue me, Bitch!)
Yum.
My god. Six beers to go?! I'm out of themes for tonight. Ok. Fine. I'll resort to my 'notes,' which is a list of possible formats for future blog posts. The list reads:
----------
Question
Pussy
APOD
Circ
Imaginery
----------
Question, first. 'Question' is an imaginary question submitted by an imaginary reader. I don't allow actual (boom) questions by actual readers for obvious reasons. Nor do I allow 'comments,' because I live in a world full of complete fucking idiots. Instead, I read what I have previously written and attempt to come up with an obvious reader question. (Face rad is causing nose dripping from right nostril -->LR.)
----------
Question: Why don't you mention the name of 'The Bitch?'
Answer: I am concerned for her privacy. Do you believe that?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?