Saturday, September 10, 2011

 

Leftovers

(10)
Ten?! This must be 'a first!' Sipping on beer 12. Four beers left in the fridge. Sip. I'm outa ideas for blog posts... sip. Hmm...
More women turning to sex surrogates. Hmm! I would have absolutely loved to have a job like that!
7 Surprising Reasons for Erectile Disfunction. If only I had known this! I remember having - on many occasions - numbness in my 'nether regions' after riding my bike for more than 30 minutes. I thought it was a temporary problem. Not so. My sexual decline followed exactly my bike-riding career! Bikes are dangerous to your sexuality if you are over a certain age, boys. Read and heed.
6 Benefits of Sex. I totally agree! Here is another reason to reject circumcision. (And bike-riding.)
Time to wrap this up. Good night and good luck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?