Friday, September 30, 2011

 

I Like it!

(4)
back from the fridge with beer #6 (Oops, I missed the ABC Evening News. Oh, well...) Sip. I'm thinking too much again, with the result that my buzz is deterioring rapidly. Sip! Sip! I seem to be locked into some sort of You-Tube/Andre Rieu video series. I like it! Don't Cry For Me Argentina. Oh yes! That was a 'must!' (Wink, wink.)
Now what? Hmm. Sip. Sip. If I only had some whiskey available I could fix the problem with one double shot. (Note to self: buy more whiskey.) Sip, sip. (Being gassed here, nose running, 3 double coughs, 6 total.)
Kootch hit the sack about an hour ago. We interacted as usual the entire afternoon, and I was - as usual - struck by her obvious pleasure (tap) that for me, tonight was 'booze night.' Japanese women can be so utterly sweet when they want to be. (Buzzing nicely now after finishing beer #7. Back from the fridge with beer #7 at 1830. Sip. Apparently Kootch loves me even more than usual on 'Booze Night.' I'll take it!)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?