Friday, September 09, 2011

 

God is Watching You and Taking Notes...

(9)
Working on beer #11 at 2314! Good thing I don't have any 'medical' Marijuana! Sip. What's next... Circ! For you readers who don't know, 'circ' makes reference to 'circumcision,' an American health tragedy. I am not circumcised, and as a result I have been able to whip up 'quickie orgasms' since the age of 10 or 11. I've had many thousands of (masturbatory) orgasms, and many less coital orgasms. I learned about sex in bed at night, alone. The best way! Mother Nature's way! I was literally a 'master' by the time I had my first orgasm with a female! She later told me that she did not believe it was my first time. I suppose that was a compliment. Many internet sites are devoted to eliminating the pernicious procedure of circumcision, but this one is my favorite: The Intactivism Pages.
----------
Lastly, we have, 'Imaginary:' God is Imaginary. 50 simple proofs. Go there if you dare... Sip. But be aware: God is watching you and taking notes...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?