Friday, September 23, 2011

 

Geeky Question, Savy Answer.

(5)
What a depressing subject. Enough! for tonight. We need music: Mozart piano Concerto 12, first movement.
Beautiful stuff. Speaking of which we need some Pussy.
And continuing with the theme of 'beauty' I suggest this APOD Aurora photo.
Mother Nature in full splendor! Imagine being able to see this on an Acid Trip!
And in the 'God is Imaginary' category, read this if you dare: Ask Why Religion Causes So Many Problems. Proof 24.
Back from the fridge with beer #8. Sip. I seem to have been doing too much thinking and too little drinking tonight. Sip. Sip. Gotta catch up.
In the 'Circ' category, Local Jury to Decide Circumcision Case. If only I had known that 'Juries' are much better than 'Judges' when I had my first encounter with the 'criminal Justice System!' But I learned from my mistakes, and thereafter insisted on a 'trial by Jury.' No 'charges' have since been 'followed up' against me. 'Case dismissed.' And the prosecutor knew that I was going to defend myself! I supposed it helped that local media was 'on to my plight' at the time. The Jews knew better than to insist on prosecution.
Which leaves us with 'Tonight's Good Question. Hmm. What would be a 'good question?' Gotta think about it... Aha! The 'stalkers' obviously want me to ask a 'technical' question: How do you think we do it? Good question! (boom)
And I have my 'theories,' but I won't answer that question for obvious reasons. My guess is that - given my descriptions of the problem, geeky readers have also formed their opinions.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?