Friday, September 23, 2011

 

Fuck You, Bill!

(4)
It was all 'theater.' I had been 'prepared' for all that 'theater' by my 'friend' Bill Fleming, a Gerash agent. Just a day or two prior to the encounter with the 'police officer' we had played a little game where Bill pretended to be an 'artillery spotter' using binocculars who was 'directing' (tap) 'artillery fire' from my BB gun at little rocks near the edge of our back yard. It seemed to be an innocent game at the time, but it was actually 'theater.' Months later, as Bill was driving us to Wyoming to buy some fireworks I mentioned the incident to Bill. He was apparently unprepared for my story and said, 'I'll buy you a new BB gun.' (The 'officer,' who was working part-time as a 'guard' for the construction company had confiscated my BB gun.) What a bizarre response! Bill immediately became 'suspect' and my brain began to formulate a theory. The theory worked. Bill's letter to me from Goodland addressing me as, 'Mein Fuehrer' (another unforgetable incident) fit somewhere in that theory. Jews?! (Bill never bought me that BB gun, by the way.) And Bill later divorced his wife and married another girl and moved to Denver. But it was already 'over' between Bill and me. Many years later he would call me from some city in the East. I told him never to call me again. Interestingly, for several years Bill was a 'tour guide' for tourists who took vacations in Germany. I was never tempted. And there were many other 'incidents' implicating Bill in some ongoing 'plot' against me, too numerous to mention here. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?