Friday, September 30, 2011

 

Flowers of Science and Technology.

(2)
Kootch and I just watched M while she ate supper and I downed most of beer #1. Only 14 beers left... back from the fridge with beer #2 at 1537. Sip. Buzzing sluggishly on one beer and 3/4 avocado. Time to reread last week and do a correction... Ok, done. Gotta be careful with that 'H word.' I'm not at all into 'hate' nowadays. Never liked feeling that emotion. When you live in a world full of idiots who are little more than biological machines, 'hate' becomes obsolete. Have you ever noticed that many 'hate-filled' people are also very 'religious?'
Link dump time again:
----------
APOD - Flying over Planet Earth. I'll bet Jesus never did anything like this...
APOD - Violent Sunspot. Looks to be about the size of Earth. Slurp!
'Accelerating Universe' could be just an illusion. Alright! I've always been a fan of 'The Oscillating Universe,' also called, 'The Cyclic Model.' I like a Universe which beats like a giant heart! (Buzzing nicely on beer #3 at 1625.)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?