Friday, September 02, 2011

 

The Experiment.

(2)
Buzzing nicely as I begin beer #3. Sip.
When did Gerash first become involved in 'the experiment'? (faint boom) I can only speculate, of course, but my guess is that he 'knew about me' (thump) as soon as we exited the USAF and moved to Littleton, Colorado in early August 1966. We had 'entered his domain.' He became involved immediately, even managing to maneuver us to our first (loud thump above) apartment at 165 W Belleview St. #306 (I think) overlooking the pool. (But maybe not.) In any case he immediately secured the key to our apartment. Indeed, 'securing the key' to wherever we were living was probably (tap) begun while we still lived in Salina, Kansas. 'They' would make periodic 'visits' to our apartment in order to gather information which might be useful to the experiment.
Another key requirement of the experiment was a 'good friend' (informant) who could advise the experiment of (tap) any appropriate developments.
William (Bill) Flemming was certainly one of those informants. He moved in next door with wife and kids soon after we moved to 805 Hancock St. He 'became my friend.' I showed him 'the heavens' in my 2.4 inch Unitron refractor. We drank beer together occasionally, but I had other friends (tap) also. Kootch had friends too, mostly Japanese girls who were wives of airmen stationed with us at Salina.
The Experiment was barely noticable in Salina.  
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?