Friday, September 02, 2011

 

Enter the JDL?

(3)
But in retrospect it was indeed noticable. (tap) Beginning beer #5 at 1734. Buzz has stabilized, darn it. Sip.
My first job in (tap) Littleton was with Honeywell IPG (Industrial Products Group). I was an 'instrument technician.' I calibrated, trouble-shot, and repaired industrial instruments made by Honeywell. Kootch went to work at K-MART just across the street. She did quite well, rising to various positions of increasing importance, eventually becoming Office Manager at that store. I was not so fortunate because Honeywell assigned me to Shell Chemical Co. which made pesticides and other noxious chemicals which were used in Vietnam to kill vegetation. I developed a rash on my forearms. I confronted management and threatened to quit. They pulled us all off the job at Shell, ending the relationship. I became a regular maintenance person servicing a large area extending from northern OK and TX to all of Montana.
Meanwhile, Bill, who worked as a baggage handler for Frontier Airlines, was re-assigned from Salina to Goodland. I am convinced that The Experiment 'authorized and engineered this move (font change by TE) so that Kootch and I would visit 'our friends' from time to time in Goodland. They could then inspect our apartment at leisure over several days. TE also reassigned my brother to the Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, presumably for the same purpose. But C.S. was too close. (And by the way, TE had moved my brother to Salina before I arrived there. The reason for that is unknown. He would later be assigned to The Pentagon. My conjecture is that TE wanted to determine the extent of JPE (Jewish Penis Envy) being experienced by my brother. How would it affect our relationship? As you can see, the facts fit the theory nicely. And if my conjectures are indeed correct, TE was a relatively high priority Jewish Tribal Activity perhaps near the level of The Jewish Defense League. Was (is) TE actually a branch of the JDL? Did the JDL actually stoop to attacking an innocent 12 year old for life?!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?