Friday, September 09, 2011

 

Drink!

(8)
Hokay... what's next... Pussy! Standby while I explore my 'pussy notes'... OK, here is Tonight's Pussy. Beautiful.
APOD! Yes! Being an ex-amatuer astronomer I love APOD! Hickson 44. This photograph of a group of distant galaxies will naturally give the reader a valuable perspective of hir place in a vast universe. This glorious photograph appears to show two galaxies approaching our own galaxy, and Three galaxies retreating. (But that is only my interpretation based on 'red shift.')
----------
(Drink! For you know not whence you came, nor why:
Drink! for you know not why you go, nor where.)
Poetic reference: The Rubayiat of Omar Khayam. I love the 5th Edition!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?