Friday, September 02, 2011

 

A Difficult Subject.

(4)
You can't make this up, folks (boom). There is also, in adition to the JDL, the JDO (Jewish Defense Organization). Who knew? Fruitcakes and Nutcakes (tap)are everywhere. Has Walter Gerash been absorbing JDL funds? All these years? We'll never know, of course. (tap)
Which (if the theory is correct) brings us to why Gerash was 'selected' to 'oversee' my life in Denver. My guess would be 'compatibility' (Huge thunder just as I wrore that! I need to call the Jewish god WHTZSNM!) based on anal/olfactory considerations. (Loud thunder! Raining. I need another beer. Back from the fridge with beer #8 at 1925. Nose running. Sip.)
I dialed 666 on The Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Missed again, Idiot.
gd: Butt it was close. Correct?
me: Yep. Butt 'close' equals inadequate.
gd: Do you have anything worth discussing or shall I hang up?
me: Oh yes! Yes! Don't hang up! Please!
gd: Well, then...?
me: The subject is... difficult...
gd: To ME nothing is difficult.
me: To me the subject is difficult...
gd: Your problem. Get on with it or I will hang up. Very busy now.
----------


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?