Friday, September 09, 2011

 

A Demonstration of Power

(1)
Kootch and I just did M while she ate supper and I drank beer #1. First sip of beer #2 at 1620. Sip. Time to reread (tap) last week... Yep, just as I remember. Appropriate apologies, of course, to anyone who was offended by 'the N word.'
There were four beers left over from last week, so I must have consumed a total of 13. (The resulting hangover was excellent punishment, of course. Who needs god? And speaking of whom, what a job being god must be! Who would want it?! And it's a permanent fucking job! Forever! No wonder he's always so pissed off. Us humans, on the other hand, will eventually die. There will be an end to it all. We will eventually escape! But god is doomed to live forever. Poor god. I almost feel sorry for the old bastard...
Off to the fridge for beer #3... (Font change while I was in another 'window.' Apparently 'they' can do that sort of thing while I am 'absent.' I corrected the font. 'They' like to change to the very small font, for some reason... and, of course, 'they' like being mentioned in the blog. I suppose 'they' see it as a demonstration of power.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?