Friday, September 16, 2011

 

600 Coughs Per Hour. Max.

(6)
Yes. I did get that right. Slurp! Yum!
I should mention hereabouts that my reason for installing the fans in the first place was totally defensive: I was being 'gassed' every night. (tap) I even counted my coughs, as I began a very long 'documentation' of what was then going on. I remember counting my nightly coughs, which eventually reached a peak nightly 'cough rate' of about 600 coughs per hour. The gas attacks continued (after the fan installation) but I was able to store breathing air under the covers during those attacks. That was when they decided to convert (tap) to the microwave attack. The gas attacks declined from a peak of '100 percent' to a peak of 10 percent. The fans worked!!! That was when they 'converted' from gas to microwave radiation. I first noticed that new attack as, itching-pricking feelings in my back as I lay in bed on my back. I would later come to discern quite a lot about being zapped by microwave radiation. And I am still learning!
I counterattacked with my fingertips. I knew that my attacker was a Jewish queer. I attacked his religion and his sexuality. I had no idea my writings were being read by others. I made fun of his stupid religion. (Such fun when I'm buzzing!)
And I could go on and on, but the rest is gravy. I'm halfway through beer #10. Sip. Cheers. Slurp.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?