Friday, August 12, 2011

 

Under Attack by Jews.

(6)
I eventually left the USAF and learned to fly airplanes on my own tab. I then acquired my Commercial license on the GI Bill. I became a Flight instructor at Cole's Aviation in Denver. My voice failed. I went (back) to work for Honeywell. My daughter married a Gerash agent. We were all under attack but did not realize it. Mark (the agent's name) introduced us to Pot. Fun! Then LSD. Whoa... Wha!!? HUH?!
A later attempt (tap) was made to introduce me to Cocaine and Heroin (uh... no. I had already learned too much about drugs by reading books after my Acid experiences.) Kathleen eventually divorced the Gerash agent, Mark. It became clear after that, that we were 'under attack' by (tap) 'forces unknown.' I 'retired.' Kootch was pissed (tap). (I have remained 'retired' to this day, with one or two brief excursions into the business world.)
A dawning realization grew in me: We were under attack by Jews. But why?!
(Time to wrap this up for tonight.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?