Friday, August 12, 2011

 

This Week's Link Dump

(1)
TGIF again. I just finished beer #1 with Kootch in the LR as we watch M and '...Smarter than a Fifth Grader. (tap) I prepared the link dump in advance because it's not something I like doing while buzzing. I also reread last week's posts and corrected one spelling error.
----------
Why Rick Perry is Headed to the White House. Quite good! I love this kind of political sarcasm.
Five Things Obama Should Do to lead. Serious stuff. Gergen's advice sounds good to me. Read and heed, Mister Prez.
----------
Hubble sights a starry necklace. The necklace Nebula. No two are exactly alike.
The Hourglass Nebula - APOD. Beautiful.
DNA components found in meteorites. (Buzzing nicely as I begin beer #3. Only 15 beers left.) This could be bad news for the folks at the Creation Museum.
How bacteria could revolutionize electronics. Speaking of 'Evolution' this could be quite an accelerant.
A new 'Cosmos' will be on TV. Great on NOVA, Tyson will be even greater on the new Cosmos. I love it! But will I be around to see it?!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?