Friday, August 12, 2011

 

Sabotage!

(3)
Oops, I just noticed that Blogger is an hour behind us. Oh well. Not important. Sipping on beer #6 at 1653. Only 10 more beers to go... Speaking of which, I also don't ride a bike very well while buzzed. Dangerous! wear your helmet. But I do fly airplanes quite well while buzzed. I tried that on only two occasions, both successfully. The first occasion was on a trip to Lake (boom) McConaughy, Nebraska. I was flying my Citabria, 8331V. Two of my 'friends' and (tap) their wives were already there waiting for us. About 30-40 minutes from landing I requested a beer from Kootch. She obliged, apparently confident that I could handle the situation slightly buzzed. I finished the beer and requested another beer, buzzing a bit. She obliged, probably reluctantly. I remember being buzzed beautifully as we touched down for a perfect landing, then taxied up to the parking area where our friends waited for us. We all then finished the six-pac together. I later flew (thump - Gerash wants us to know that he is aware of the facts of this story) one of the wives around the lake at very low altitude (100-200 feet) buzzing the occasional boat. I would always fly directly over the targeted boat so that nobody concerned could read my N-number on the side of the airplane. On the return trip to Denver a day or two later the engine began to overheat, (faint thump) and I was forced to land somewhere along the route, let the engine cool off, then resume the flight. It was the beginning of chronic engine overheat problems (thump) which would cause me to eventually sell the airplane for a loss. I think Gerash agents sabotaged the (tap) engine by injecting the engine oil with an abrasive powder. I had no idea, of course, that at the time I was being stalked by an insane Jewish queer. Must have been about 1978.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?