Friday, August 26, 2011

 

Potty Problems...

(2)
Buzzing beautifully on beer #4 at 1646! Slurp. If I am correct (and I am), Gerash is 'Denver's most famous fish' in more ways than one! Butt there's more! I suspect - based on 'toilet behavior' over the years - that the folks in the apartment below have the capacity to 'intercept' (tap) flushes from above (tap). This suspicion (tap) also dawned on me gradually over the years, as I observed intermittent strange toilet behavior during flushing. Specifically, the toilet would occasionally 'flood' to almost overflowing, only after I had pooped. Kootch never complained about that. Were they actually intercepting my shit?! Bizarre. I concluded that it was a 'timing error on the part of the operator down there. sHe was, perhaps, a trainee.' The 'temporary stop-ups' were very intermittent (one or two per year) and bore no particular relationship to the size of the 'package.'
What would 'they' do with the shit? Your guess is as good as mine, butt The Odd Sex Guide seems to be suggestive in that regard.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?