Friday, August 19, 2011

 

Married Women Have Never Interested Me. (Sorry, girls)

(3)
Back with beer #7 at 1709. Sip. Now what? Sip. Ha. The Evening News... Back with beer #10. Eight to go. Buzzing nicely after watching the news. Sip.
Another occasion comes to mind when I took a female (a friend's wife) for a ride. She wondered what it was like to do aerobatics. I was only too willing. So we climbed to about 9000 ASL, right over the airport. There was no 'traffic' as usual, and the folks below were watching us, including her husband. I told her that we were about to do a 'hammerhead turn.' I slowed to about 10 knots above stall speed, then I applied full throttle. The engine roared. Oooo! I then pulled the stick back to the stops and pushed full left rudder. I yelled something like, 'We need to get some speed.' The left wing stalled immediately and the airplane rotated rapidly counterclockwise in a kind of 'half snap.' I maintained full throttle until inverted, then applied full opposite rudder, straightening the airplane out as the nose dropped to an attitude of straight down. The airspeed began to build as I neutralized the stick. At 120 knots I closed the throttle, still headed straight down, and pulled about 3 Gs until the airplane was pointed straight up again. I then re-applied full power, and when the airspeed bled off to below 50 knots I hit full left rudder again. The airplane rotated around the left wingtip in the usual hammerhead manner and headed straight down again. At that point I heard her scream, 'That's enough!' I said, 'Ok,' and closed the throttle, then transitioned gently to level flight. I then throttled back to idle and glided us to a safe landing while her husband (et.al.) watched.
I got the impression that she might have been willing to fuck me, but married women have never interested me. They still don't. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?