Friday, August 05, 2011

 

Lucky You.

(1)
Working on beer #2 at 1608. Beer #1 was consumed during Kootch's 'supper' as we watched Millionaire. Also just finished rereading last week's posts (thump). All that on only 11 beers... leaving me with 13 for tonight. Might as well do a small link dump...
----------
I thought I had invented the term, 'Phantom Foreskin Syndrome' until this afternoon while I was stumbling around on the web and Googled it. Not! Rumproast got there first, apparently.
'Immoral, grotesque, unfair.' So says my favorite senator about the 'Deficit Deal.'
----------
'Why such a short link dump?' you ask? 'I learned from experience. Whew.'
As I was cogitating on that term (phantom foreskin syndrome) recently, I made some notes intending to write about it in tonight's blog. First was 'Holocaust Syndrome' (HS). Many Jews certainly suffer from that syndrome. Then there was 'Tribal Tragedy Syndrome,' of which HS must be a subcategory. American Indian tribes also come to mind in that regard. (Could TTS account for some of that legendary AI alcoholism?) (I just opened Kootch's door and burped gloriously. She turned around and gave me a really disgusted look. Oops.) Then there's 'Religious Tragedy Syndrome.' All large religions seem to partake of this particular malady to some extent. Sunni and Shiite come to mind immediately in the Muslim department, and it expands from there: Jew, Christian, Atheist, etc., sect after sect, century after century, syndrome upon syndrome... Group Pathology! (Rain and thunder! Cooler air! Fans on.) 
Imagine, if you can (tap), a Jew who suffers from PFS, HS, QS (Queer Syndrome), OS (Obsession Syndrome) - and I could go on and on - attacking you (tap) constantly with microwave artillery, gas, invasion of privacy, and unwanted communications.
Can't imagine that? Lucky you.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?