Friday, August 26, 2011

 

Let Us Hope...

(1)
Beginning beer #2 at 1516. Sip. Well, judging by the intense nighttime radiation all week, Gerash et. al. were displeased by last week's posts. Sip. Before rereading them I need some music. Lessee... Mozart Piano Concert 18 (1/5). Very nice. Sip. OK. So what was the problem!? Standby... Ok, it must have been either the 'sniff' of the 'jiggle' or both. Whatever... Now for Mozart Piano Concerto 18 (2/5).
Back from the fridge with beer #3 at 1548; sip.
Aha! I just looked at the 'Interesting' list and there are several pieces which I must have looked up during last week's seance! This is going to be a musical night!
But first, The Yuck: I thought I had invented the term, 'pooparazzi.' The idea formed gradually over the years as I was constantly 'harrassed' (heh) by taps from above whenever I peed. I simply turned the (noisy) fan on before peeing. The noise partially masked the noise of pee hitting the water, considerably reducing my 'anxiety' concerning the obvious invasion of privacy. Butt over the years it gradually dawned on me that although 'they' seemed to be primarily interested in my urinary activities, their silence during my pooping activities did not necessarily indicate a lack of interest. Quite the opposite, in fact. I eventually concluded that Gerash was 'hooked' on my poop, and/or the smells thereof. Bizarre. (Butt apparently some homosexuals who hung around in men's restrooms became 'sexually imprinted' on the smells therein. This particular 'paraphilia' will decline as homosexuals gain wider social acceptance and need to spend less time in men's rooms. Let us hope. Sheeeit.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?