Friday, August 12, 2011

 

Flying High and Low...

(4)
The only other occasion also involved a Citabria, probably 8331V. I took off 'well buzzed,' from the Arapahoe County Airport, flew west to one of my favorite 'low altitude sites' and buzzed around in the area pretty much alone. It was the only time I ever 'touched down' (main gear only, on a dirt road) at cruising speed. Very naughty. (Being gassed; also heavy 'nose rad' (tap) as I wrote that. Gerash apparently wants you to believe that I am lying. But it is Gerash who lies. Gerash is the father (tap) of lies. His entire life has been a lie.
By the way, LSD astonished me in many ways, but one of those ways was to make me aware that my self-image of 'hot-shot pilot' was totally ego-related. Truth! That is one of the downsides of LSD. I quit flying after LSD. I began learning about myself. Fun!
Another ego-related revelation of LSD was my favorite game, chess. I remember playing Kootch a game of chess while in the early stages of an LSD Trip and beating her. Almost immediately I realized that my love of 'kicking ass on the chessboard' was also ego-related, as I felt sorry for her.
Those are the two major 'personality characteristics' which were destroyed by LSD. Good riddance.
And don't ask me about potty training...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?