Friday, August 05, 2011

 

Cosmic Communications Can be Boring.

(4)
----------
me: NGC 0
gd: No such numb.. wait... I have it penciled in on my map. Is that you?
me: That would be us.
gd: And your problem is?
me: People are starving in Africa.
gd: And therefore?
me: I was wondering whether you could help them.
gd: (laughing) Help them what?
me: Help them survive.
gd: Why?
----------
I hung up at that point. And since I had the Brown Telephone out already I called Lucifer.
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Are you aware of the tragedy in Africa?
lu: Yes. Our population is expanding dramatically.
me: I just got off the phone with god. He seemed unconcerned.
lu: He's helpless. He doesn't have a clue about how The Universe works.
me: I thought so. Thanks anyway. (click)
----------
Then I opened beer #9.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?