Friday, August 12, 2011

 

Boozematics

(2)
Feeling rather bland as I finish beer #3 at 1506. Will beer #4 turn out to be the tipping point? Sip? I need music. Lessee... The Wiggles? Yeah! That was fun. Here is a song which was popular back in the '70s: Both Sides Now. I associate that one with, 'I'm Not Lisa.' Oh by the way, I did mail that check; but the IRC web site didn't provide a mailing address so I sent it to Save The Children instead. Hmm. CNN in the background... sip... urgent electro-chemical bladder signals... OK. Back with beer #6 after a quick round trip to the potty and the kitchen. NOW is so fascinating... I love it... sip... What's happening with you right now? You can't escape it so you better learn to love it... LSD helps... sip... 1549 and I recently learned that the new Blogger editor automatically puts your blogposts in 'realtime.' I like that... saves me the trouble... sip... well, this has obviously become one of those 'stream of consciousness' posts where we sip and wait to see what bubbles up. Only a few bubbles so far... sip. Doctor Oz is on TV talking about Yo Dick. I'll bet he totally avoids discussing the 'juicy parts' which were amputated without your permission back when you were only a few days old, and totally helpless... Beer #6 turned out to be premature. I was still working on beer #5, but brought the remains of beer #4 to the kitchen with me for the sole purpose of dropping it in the trash, but thought (thump) that I needed another beer and popped open beer #6, then discovered that I was still working on beer #5 and so I returned the opened beer to the fridge and finished beer #5. I then retrieved beer #6 (sip) from the fridge. Whew. For some reason I have real difficulty reasoning mathematically while buzzing on booze. Do you have that problem?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?