Friday, July 15, 2011

 

The Zero-Sum Game.

(8)
My list includes the titles, 'Zero-sum Games,' and, 'Boehner, Cantor, O'bama.' I'm already waaay too drunk to address 'the debt ceiling,' an esoteric economic issue, but I still feel capable - even in my inebriated condition - of addressing the concept of the zero-sum game, because it is so very simple. That essay follows:
----------
The term, 'zero-sum game' implies a situation where 'one person's gain' can only be achieved in the presence of 'another person's loss;' hence the description, 'zero-sum.' The gain and the loss are 'added together' and the sum (the result) always equals zero in a 'zero-sum game.' 'Zero' is always the result of any 'zero-sum game.'
'Money' is an example of a 'zero-sum game' to a certain extent but not to an absolute extent: Every dollar I have is also a dollar you don't have: Zero sum! However, the number of players in that game varies significantly from year to year due to population pertubation. The population inevitably increases year-to-year, therefore the 'zero-sum' fails to apply as time goes by.
(I just visited the fridge for another beer and discovered the unwelcome fact that I was 'on my last beer.' On the return trip I met Kootch, who was exiting the bathroom headed to her room across the hallway. She slapped me gently on the arm, smiled, and said. 'You still drinking?' I slapped her gently on the butt and headed for my chair in front of the computer. She entered her bedroom and closed the door.) The result of that is that 'The Fed' needs to create enough money every year to accomodate the population increase. Otherwise, money would increase in value as the 'zero-sum' law takes its toll. The Fed's job is to maintain the 'zero-sum' objective in the presence of population increases and decreases. It is The Fed's job to maintain a stable national currency in the presense of population variation, among other variables. Jews control The Fed. Furthermore, Jews tend to profit from their tribal domination of our national money supply.
To what extent does The Jewish Tribe profit in that regard? Good question. I cannot answer that question.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?