Friday, July 01, 2011

 

Tonight's Penis Links

(2)
Buzzing sluggishly at 1534 as I finish beer #3. Back in a minute... As I returned with beer#4 I opened Kootch's door and said, 'How we doin', Kootch. You cool?' She turned abound, smiled, and said something like 'I'm not moving.' (She was playing one of her video games. Also, today is relatively cool. We cool!)
Any more penis links...? Yup:
----------
You Tube - Puppetry of the Penis. (Safe for work)
Foreskin Activist performs penis stunts. (SFW) (SF Weekly)
Foreskin Man #1 Front Cover. (NSFJ)
----------
(Gassed with RLG just after I wrote that last. About 4-5 coughs. R nostril dripping slightly. Hmm! But only one drip, making its way slowly to the muco-cutaneous junction... Nope... won't make it out... Nose blow clears it.)
Ok, that wraps up all 'penis links' for tonight. Whew. Sip.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?