Friday, July 15, 2011

 

Silent Approval.

(1)
First sip of 3.2 Natural Light at 1430. I'll re-read last week (thump above) while I sip through it... Ok! (faint boom) Back with beer #2 at 1449. (Gerash is pissed!) The resulting 'game' between The Chosen People and The Master (stomp) Race ended tragically for both sides, of course. Could there be a lesson there? Somewhere?
And speaking of 'The Chosen People,' there appear to be sub-categories: 'more chosen' and 'less chosen.' The 'Jewish People' are a fairly diverse group, and That's a good thing. And that is also a whole series of books and I don't have enough beer for that. Nor do I have the interest. Really. Jews do not interest me at all. Were it not for Gerash and his 'employees' I would rarely if ever think about all you Jews out there. I couldn't care less about you people.
But I am forced to think about Gerash (tap) every day and every night as I endure gas and radiation attacks and a constant invasion of my privacy. Gerash is a Jew. Do you Jews approve of what Gerash is doing in your name? Apparently you do.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?