Friday, July 22, 2011

 

Saturated With Jews?!

(4)
Beer #7 at 1725. Gotta watch The News... sip... (foreskin insurance?)
I rarely interact with my fellow biological machines, for obvious reasons. But I did so recently on two occasions:
The first occasion happened when I noticed our 'new postperson' (the dude I wrote about last week disappeared (Boom. Indeed, there seemed to be a new PP every day since I've been looking recently, both females.) I decided to go down there and 'test the social atmosphere' with the new postperson. As I walked up, she said, 'I'm not finished yet (tap). I said, 'Ok I'll wait until you finish.' I was curious about whether 304 had a name on it yet. I moved close enough to see that it had no name, although there were clearly two new 'tenants' up there. She must have been at least 8-10 (thump) feet away, but she objected that I was 'in her way.' I backed off, listening to the alarm bells in my head. A bit later, when I judged that I was outside her 'discomfort zone' I moved a bit closer to read one or two of the other names. She objected again that I was 'in her way' although she was still 8-10 feet away. I moved again. The alarms were ringing and the red lights were blinking furiously. She appeared to be 'floundering' as she fiddled with the bag of mail she was holding. I said, 'I can see that my presense here bothers you. I will leave you to finish your job in private.' She said, Thank you.' I went back to our apartment. Some minutes later I checked the mailbox scene. She was gone. I requested Kootch to do a mail check. (There was other conversation during which I called her, 'sweetie.' But it was clear she was totally 'spooked.'
Wierd, folks! As I thought about it later The thought occurred to me that she (tap) was recording the conversation (boom) while at the same time verbally  misrepresenting what was actually going on. Hmm!)
Even later as I cogitated (tap) on that bizarre event I wondered (to myself) whether she was a Jew. I also wondered whether she had been 'enlisted' by the previous (Jewish?) postperson. Even later I wondered what was the percentage of Jews working in government jobs. Jews tend to be extremely 'tribal' and I would not be surprised to learn that our government is literally 'saturated with Jews.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?