Friday, July 29, 2011

 

The Nows Have it...

(6)
Working on beer #11 at 2224. Slurp. I need to figure out a way to include the Jewish God WHTZSNM in this 'conversation.' Hmm...
And there is always the possibility of including Jesus 'The Savior' too. Hmm...
Oh, and don't forget Lucifer, 'The Designer.' I dialed 666 on The Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Now!
gd: And so?
me: When?
gd: Never.
me: Therefore?
gd: Nothing.
me: (click)
----------
I dialed Jesus' number next. He answered immediately.
----------
js: Hello?
me: Now!
js: Right! (click)
----------
I then dialed Lucifer's number.
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Now!
lu: Congratulations! (click)
----------
At that point I realized that I was totally drunk, and hung up.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?