Friday, July 29, 2011

 

Nothing.

(3)
1925 and I'm halfway through beer #7. Sip. Now what?
I just re-read chapter one and chapter two of Smegma Man. Unbelievably lame!
Unfortunately I can't think of a next subject. Hmm. I need more beer... Ok, back from the fridge with beer #8. Buzz has picked up considerably. Alright! This is where I wanna be... Sip.
Yes! Moving logically from the subject of 'not physically (sexually) mutilating your children' to the subject of 'not mentally mutilating your children,' I would advise the following: Do not tell them 'The Jewish Story.' Tell them the truth instead. Suppose, for example, that your 10 year old daughter is grieving the death of her pet Girbil. She is very troubled. 'Why?'
----------
yu: Everything alive eventually dies.
hr: Will you die?
yu: Yes.
hr: Why?
yu: Nature works that way. We are part of Nature.
hr: Will I die?
yu: Of course.
hr: I don't want to die.
yu: Tough. You will eventually die. We all eventually die.
hr: What happens after we die?
yu: Nothing.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?