Friday, July 08, 2011

 

Holy Crap!

(4)
Huge thunder just now at 1813. Close! I checked on Kootch. I whispered, 'Did it wake you up?' No response. I quietly closed her door. The fans are blowing cool air into our bedrooms! 65 degrees outside, 78 degrees inside (tap). The cooling air is obviously coming from above, way up there. I wondered about that 'near miss.' Another example of WHTZSNM's ineptitude? I decided to investigate. I dialed 666 (tap) on the Brown Telephone and 'extended the antenna.' God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Holy crap! That was close!
gd: Just a warning. Mend your ways. I'm very busy right now (click).
----------
Hmm. Since I already had TBT out I decided to call Lucifer.
----------
lu: Hello?
me: I just got off the phone with god. He was 'very busy' and hung up on me.
lu: And so?
me: I'm wondering why he was suddenly so 'busy.'
lu: There are many possibilities. I cannot answer your question given the provided information. What was your response to his initial 'Hello'?
me: I was taunting him about a near miss lightening strike.
lu: Thunderstorms in your area now?
me: Right.
lu: What happened to PPW in Colorado?
me: The 'Monsoon' has arrived.
lu: And right on time.
me: Agreed.
lu: What was your response to his initial, 'Hello.' I need the exact words.
me: 'Holy crap! That was close!' I intended it as a compliment, but he was obviously 'put off.'
lu: That explains it.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?