Friday, July 22, 2011

 

Foreskin Insurance? Sock it to The Jews!

(5)
The other 'social interaction' involved a visit to KSW the other day. I met an older woman (old like me) as I was shopping. We exchanged 'voicemail' over some (now forgotten) 'extremely recent' (same visit) common experience. We laughed together. We later met unexpectedly in another aisle. We smiled. I whispered to her as I touched her sholder gently, 'We've got to stop meeting like this!' She smiled and said, 'Ok.'
Both girls were - in my advanced-age-opinion, at least 'snuggleupable.' (Don't tell Kootch.) Oh by the way: I bought Kootch some new flowers on that visit.
And what about 'Foreskin Insurance!' I love the idea!
Here is how it might work: Couples who are 'expecting' could buy 'foreskin insurance' as soon as the pregnancy was confirmed and before any ultrasound revealed whether the child was male or female. The insurance company would have a 50/50 chance of making a profit in the case of a female, and at least another good chance of making a profit in the case of a male MGM botch job!
I predict that once all those Jewish lawyers out there in Las Vegas become involved in the proceedings, Infant sexual mutilation will disappear from America!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?