Friday, July 29, 2011

 

Enjoy Now.

(5)
The general idea is that NOW IS FOREVER! Enjoy! Sip.
And don't forget: 'Forever' would be extremely boring if you actually had to 'live through it all.' Indeed, 'Forever' would be pure torture and would last forever! Enjoy NOW. Be thankful that it only lasts one lifetime!
Sipping on beer #9. Enjoying NOW at 2117.
As I stated previously, Acid introduced me to THE NOW. My Acidified brain couldn't manage 'past' or 'future.' Only a beautiful NOW existed. I would later learn of a method of being 'herenow' while totally sober: Buddhist Meditation. I eventually came to the conclusion that certain 'natural drugs' nurtured the concepts of certain 'sophisticated religions.' I tried 'meditation' for at least a minute or two on several occasions, but never really 'took to it' because of my Panty Fetish. The feeling of my underpants was all the 'meditation' I needed. Who cares about 'breathing?' I was always here, now!
I still enjoy 'now' of course (sip).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?