Friday, July 29, 2011

 

Do Not Fuck With Mother Nature!

(2)
Whew. Sipping on beer #5 at 1808. That was work, folks! And at my age I'm allergic. But the rest is gravy...
First sip of beer #6 at 1817. Sip. Smegma! It's been a while...
I remember seeing smegma on my dick back when I was about 12 years old and was masturbating. I noticed no particular odor. It was easy to wash off. I could even pee it off: I would grab the tip of my foreskin and pee; as the pee inflated the foreskin I would relax my fingertip 'clamp' and allow excess pee to escape. When I was finished peeing into my foreskin I would let it go and most of the rest of the pee would escape. Then a quick 'skinback/forward' motion would remove any excess pee. Simple. Soap and water also worked. What is smegma? A natural body secretion. Why do Jews fear it so much? Phantom Foreskin Syndrome. (I just peed out some used beer and for the first time in at least 40 years I peed into my foreskin. At max inflation I relaxed my hold somewhat so that the pressure was tolerable. Unfortunately the new stream missed the toilet at first, but I quickly got it under control and finished the job accurately.) I also later discovered that you can 'cleanse your penis' after coitis with that method. Who needs soap and water?! Indeed, it seems to me that a quick 'pee job' would be an excellent way to remove unwanted germs after sex with another person! I'll bet you won't find this procedure at Circumstitions.com! Jews in Africa are circumcising literally thousands of ignorant Africans while all concerned are totally ignorant of the prophilactic nature - not to mention the sensual nature - of the foreskin!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?