Friday, July 22, 2011

 

Be Here Now.

(6)
Working on beer #9. Be Here Now.
I became acquanted with this 'new age slogan' back in the '80s. I had done Acid in the late '70s. The Acid 'woke me up.' I was 'astonished.' I had 'graduated' from 'biological machine' to 'awakened biological machine' but did not yet realize it. I lived through turbulent times back then. But something was very different. I saw everything with 'more awareness.' I began reading books about the 'Acid Experience.' I gradually learned about the Acid Experience and found nothing to contradict my personal experiences. I had not yet formulated the concept of 'being stalked.' That would have to wait until the 'early-mid '90s' after I had been writing my 'DROG' for years.
I was aware that somebody was somehow reading my DROG. I even deduced that a close neighbor (203-303?) was doing the dirty deed. But why? Was I really that interesting? I thought not. It didn't make sense. (My eyelids are literally fluttering due to face rad as I write this. Just donned my aluminum foil cap. Better now!)
(To be continued next week.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?