Friday, July 22, 2011

 

Baaaaad Vibes!

(2)
That's what I call 'work,' folks. The rest is 'gravy.' You may have noticed that I changed my concept, 'phantom foreskin pain' to the more appropiate 'phantom foreskin syndrome.' Buzzing along on beer #3 at 1515. Sip. Now what? Aha! I just consulted tonight's 'list:'
----------
ZC-185 Readings.
TCR Couch.
Electricity problems.
Be Here Now.
----------
I've been fascinated recently by the synchronicity between my ZC-185 readings and my twitching surface musculature (first sip of beer #4 at 1530). Not only have I been able to discern that the pulse rate is relatively fixed, but also that the pulse width is fairly variable. Between me and my ZC-185 we can detect different pulse widths not only on the couch but also in bed. 'They' can vary the pulse width from approximately 10 ms (miliseconds) to 100 ms (continuous wave at 10 pps). I have also been able to correlate my internal sense of body temperature with the perceived pulse width while in bed in the early morning when the fans are blowing cool air over me as I lay next to those intake fans. Thus I can wake up vibrating at 10 pps with a pw (pulse width) of 10 ms, feeling a bit cold in the 60 degree airflow, then observe a correlation between increased pw and rising body temp.
Concerning the next category, 'TCR Couch' I have been able to accertain that 'they' have at least one 'microwave cannon' aimed at 'my spot on the couch.' Thus I can move to the other side of the couch and the vibrations will disappear. Apparently 'they' make no attempt to 'follow me' by re-aiming the MCs. The 'bad vibes' will reappear as soon as I move back to my usual spot.
Working on beer #5 at 1604, beer #4 having been consumed during the above. (CNN is now showing The Prez regarding the 'debt ceiling' problem. Apparently Boener has terminated negotiations with The Prez in favor of negotiations with The Senate.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?