Friday, June 24, 2011

 

Tonight's Q&A

(3)
Sipping on beer #6 at 1630. Now for some questions:
Q: are you able to detect any effects of this radiation on your 'thinking?'
A: None directly, but it pisses me off.
Q: So the 'effects' seem to be limited to less than an inch deep?
A: Yes. 
Q: What causes the 'vibration?'
A: My conjecture is that electromagnetic radiation causes a response in the human electro-chemical nervous system.
Q: But not in the brain?
A: I have a thick Irish skull. Maybe that's it.
Q: Would you say that the 'radiation' affects the surface sensory complex more than the underlying motor complex?
A: No.
Q: That seems counter-intuitive.
A: I agree. But I should point out that 'itching scalp' and 'stinging' could possibly be cases in point. My experience has been that Sensory nerves become involved after motor nerves have produced muscle movements. Those nerves report those movements. The cases of itching and stinging could well be examples of surface sensory phenomenon.
Q: Explain SCRS.
A: Skin Crawling Radiation, Scrotum.
Q: What is going on there?
A: EMR causes massive surface motor activity on the scrotum. Sensory nerves report that massive activity. The scrotum feels as if it is 'writhing continuously.'
Q: Does the scrotum retract?
A: No.
Q: How long does the SCRS last?
A: Sometimes for hours. But I have not experienced SCRS recently. One last question.
Q: Should I be worried about my cell phone?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?