Friday, June 17, 2011

 

Theory, Theory...

(1)
TGIF. Could be worse...
This week I've had 8 days to recover instead of the usual 6. So, when wednesday arrived, and I felt too good to get drunk, I decided to wait 'til friday. No doubt, two more weeks would work wonders with my brain cells, but WTF. I like doing this. Sip.
I was also 'working on a theory.' (I've been re-reading 'last week' during the most recent .75 beers and am buzzing nicely, thank you. Unfortunately, however, I forgot most of the theory. Hmm.) Ok. Reconstructing...
Yes. Actually there are two theories: 1. The Greatest Scam in History. 2. The Unified Theory of My Life. I've already described the first theory at various times in this blog: Abraham, the first 'circumfetishist' mutilates his dick. He then mutilates his sons' dicks (did he have more than one son?). He claimed that the Jewish god WHTZSNM appeared to him one day and suggested that if The Jews would kindly mutilate the dick of every tribal male, that would solidify a 'covenant' between the aforsaid god and the Jews. You can find it here. Tribal mutilation proved to be a mixed blessing over the years, serving to both unite the Jewish tribe and alienate that tribe from other peoples. It's a long sad story. Once the Jews lost 'the promised land' and dispersed, their bizarre habit of male sexual mutilation...
And I could go on and on with theory 1, The Greatest Scam in History, but that would take weeks. See the next post for Theory 2. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?