Friday, June 24, 2011

 

Test Dummy Report

(1)
First sips at 1355. Cheers. I like to reread the previous set of posts just at the point where the buzz begins. No buzz yet. The plan is to continue last week's themes. Possible slight buzz at 1404. Good enough...
Ok! It's always more fun when I'm buzzing. And did you notice that I should use the Spell-Checker? I would, but I sometimes like to invent words.
While my unconcious is working on what to write tonight, I'll begin with a Test Dummy Report: I was recently able to correlate my subjective feelings of 'vibrating' with my ZC-185. As I sat in my usual place on the couch I felt those familiar (but faint) vibrations in my upper body. I turned on the ZC-185 and layed it on the coffee table in front of me. Sure enough! What I saw on that instrument correlated perfectly with what I was feeling! Although I couldn't count the exact vibration frequency the blinking red light (tap) correspended closely to what I was feeling (6-12 pps). Furthermore, the green light was solid, not blinking (tap). The meter, calibrated 0-100, read about 20. My interpretation of all the available data suggested that I was being zapped from above by a pulsed microwave 'cannon' aimed at my upper body. So, assuming a pulse rate of 10pps, and a very low average power level (indicated by the solid green light) and a very high peak power level (indicated by the blinking red light), the approximate pulse width was 20 ms. I observed the phenomenon all week, but was not always able to detect vibration subjectively even though the 185 indicated a pulsed attack. Did I get that right? Time for beer #3. (This week I'm adding a ten minute timer to every 'last sip' before getting the next beer. The idea is to slow the inebriation process.)
Back with beer #3 at 1500. Sip. (The stalkers obviously changed the 'text background color while I was gone.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?