Friday, June 03, 2011

 

Terrible Night

(1)
Beginning beer #2 at 1530. Kootch and I just finished a 'Millionaire' during which I drank the first beer.
Whew. Terrible night last night. Bed at 2200. Heavy microwave radiation began at about 0300 and lasted until about 0615. I finally got to sleep again about 0645, then Kootch woke me up at 0700 so I could lock the door after her. I managed to get to sleep again in spite of the radiation. (Heavy 'face rad' as I write this now... sneezing... nose dripping... eyes watering... about 4 or 5 sneezes... nose blow clears away a huge bunch of mucus...) I woke up about an hour later, vibrating robustly at about 6 pps. Got out of bed about 1000. Final score: in bed time about 12 hours. Total sleep time 5-6 hours. It is common practice for them to stop the radiation about 0600-0615 in order for me to fall asleep again just before Kootch wakes me up. The purpose of that is, presumably, to cause irritation toward Kootch for waking me up (that doesn't work), and to force me to secure the locks on the front door in a very disoriented condition (that does work sometimes (tap)).
So how did your night go? Better, I hope?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?