Friday, June 17, 2011

 

So Disgusting.

(5)
I'm outa beer at 2119! Argh. I am now sipping on Whiskey Backup in the form of Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi. I will continue my 'Theory of My Life' next week. Sip.
Is there at least one link for tonight?! Standby...
----------
Russell Crowe apologizes.
How to Deal With a Sociopath.
---------
Hmm! I decided to call The Jewish God on the Brown Telephone. I dialed 666 and 'extended the antenna:' God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: I forgot why I called.
gd: I'm not very busy at the moment...
me: Sex. I'm sure it's related to sex.
gd: Better not be masturbation.
me: I can't recall... wait...
gd: Yez?
me: Orgasm. Yes. Orgasm!
gd: You are so disgusting. You need to contact Lucifer. (Hangs up).
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?