Wednesday, June 08, 2011

 

'Smith'

(3)
Buzzing nicely at 1854. The rest of this evening is wide open (tap). Sip. I just reread last week's posts again and noticed that one of the links was missing (Panties 4 Free). Some of you might want to see exactly how modern technology can mimic a foreskin, so I have provided the link. In fact, now that I think about it, a Fleshlight might be the perfect gift for the embattled congressman Anthony Wiener! A more permanent solution would involve foreskin restoration, of course, but a quick technological solution would serve in the interim. Regarding Weiner's 'ego problem' I would recommend psychotherapy which is 'cognitive' in nature, to be associated with a Buddhist religious indoctrination. I would also recommend the book, 'The Fourth Way.'
Lastly, I would recommend a name change to something like, 'Smith.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?