Friday, June 17, 2011

 

A Long-Term Jewish Study

(4)
Buzzing beautifully at 1951, working on my 10th beer. Sip. And now begins my 'life theory' (boom). But first some background:
----------
The time was immediately after WW-II and The Holocaust. American Jews (and the rest of us) were horrified by the Nazi 'solution of the Jewish question.' But American Jews saw that horrific event as a gift from god! 'Anti-Semitism' became an existential sin. Furthermore, Hitler had used 'penile status' as a tool to identify Jews. Circumcision status therefore became an identifying Jewish trait. Universal (tap) circumcision was therefore in the Jewish tribal interest. Underlying that Jewish tribal interest was Jewish Penis Envy (a normal penis is far superior to a mutilated penis). Jews dominated American Medicine, therefore Circumcision became 'de rigor' in Jew-dominated America. Few noticed that in a Jew-dominated, betterbejewloving society.
Maybe God 'wasn't on vacation' after all! Yay god!
----------
I came to American Jewish (tap) attention soon after a Jewish physician was consulted regarding my and my brother's sudden bed-wetting behavior. To that Jew, my brother and I were perfect candidates for a 'long-term study' of the 'beneficial effects of circumcision.' He recommended circumcision for my younger brother, and recommended that I be left intact because of my advanced age. He then referred both of us to a secret Jewish (faint boom) study regarding the possible benefits of 'Jewification.' On that day our lives changed. My brother was sexually mutilated in the Jewish tradition and I was left 'intact.' Poor David!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?