Friday, June 03, 2011

 

Fleshlight: The Modern Foreskin

(5)
2007 and I am off to the fridge for beer #11. Time for my APOD link. Hmm. I need to review recent photos... Aha! here!
Pussy remains. So today I was sampling my reservior of 'pussy links' and stumbled on this site, 'Panties For Free.' About 15% down the link was the advertisement for a device called, 'Fleshlight.' The ad featured a sexy young woman masturbating an anonymous user with a device which fitted over the man's penis like a large sleeve. Turns out that Fleshlight (which resembles a flashlight) is a kind of 'portable pussy' which can be fitted over an erect penis, then rythmically oscillated manually to produce orgasm. Alright! I love it!
Whatever works!
But I need to point out here that 'Fleshlight' is merely a 'foreskin substitute.' Young men who have foreskins do not need 'Fleshlight.' The normal unmutilated penis is literally surrounded by a 'foreskin' which acts as a universal lubricant that allows the penis to be masturbated inside that foreskin without any other 'lubrication.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?