Friday, June 17, 2011

 

Enter The Jew

(3)
Buzzing beautifully as I begin beer 8 at 1826. Sip. Yum!
That first night at The Orphanage when my brother and I both wet the bed was the beginning of our diversion from normal lives to abnormal lives. My brother and I were assigned to different dormitories immediately. My SS (supervising sister) was 'Sister Charlotte.' His SS was Sister Marcella. Charlotte was an ugly bitch; Marcella was a good-looking yum. Charlotte assigned me to the bunk at the foot of her bed. She seemed to like me, but I was 'creeped out' because I was not used to being 'liked' that much by a strange ugly woman. I wet the bed on that first night. She moved me to the most distant possible bed the very next night and became my eternal enemy (bonk). My brother was not so fortunate. His 'case' was referred to a Jewish physician (I presume) who recommended circumcision. They chopped off the juicy part of his dick. He stopped wetting the bed immediately. Apparent the 'cure' worked.
I continued to wet the bed. I would wake up in the middle of the night, wet. I would then masturbate to orgasm. Yum! I would then fall back asleep almost instantly. In the morning I would wake up before the other 'inmates' and take my sheet down to the laundry room and wash it and hang it out to dry. I would then walk to the nearby nunnery and assist Father Manning at morning mass. I was always the first to wake up, of course. Manning would dispense communion every morning and I would hold the OMG shield under the chin of every nun, just in case. I got the impression that the nuns absolutely loved me (boom) but I can't (boom) state a reason for that. Manning did not like me. He was 'Rector' of Bishop England High School (I would later discover,) and taught, 'Apologetics,' which I flunked twice. (No Prom for me!) My conjecture about that is that on those occasions when I 'confessed my sins' to Fr. Manning I always told the orgasmic truth, numberwise. He hated it, apparently.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?