Friday, June 24, 2011

 

Anti-Semite!

(5)
Which brings us to possible examples of how the TV show DYD came to totally change America's cultural inclination regarding infant sexual mutilation. The key 'enabler' of course was total sexual disinhibition. That is to say that all matters sexual became appropriate, everywhere, everytime. Sex had become completely 'normalized.' Mothers and children could watch DYD in the afternoons and also in primetime. Anybody could watch DYD! Children learned about sex naturally as they aged. Child-parent communication regarding sex became as natural as washing dishes together. That show transformed America's sexual life!
I recently viewed those episodes which were blamed by American Jews for upsetting the American Jewish Apple Cart, so to say. And I agree that it was probably this episode which 'turned America 'round, circumcisionwise:'
----------
Moderator: Our next challenge is, orgasm. The winner will be the first stud to experience orgasm. Ready?
J: Pardon me, but I have no 'pussy' available.
I: (Begins jerking off.)
m: You need to invent.
J: Like him? (looking over at his opponent).
m: Yes.
J: But I have no lubricant!? I can't do it!
m: Tough.
I: 'Oh My God!!!'
m: He wins. You lose.
J: Anti-Semite!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?