Friday, May 13, 2011

 

Tonight's Music

(2)
Reread last week's posts just now as I finished beer #3. Very manic stuff! I must be slightly depressed tonight... but the trend is definitely upward. Beginning beer #4 at 1715. Music might help:
----------
Mozart Symphony #41, 2nd movement. This is congruent with my current mood. Beautiful music. (Why aren't Mozart's symphonies more popular?) (Buzzing nicely as I watch and listen at 1725. The News is approaching...)
Cute Japanese Song. Not exactly Mozart, but we need a change of mood. Festive.
China Night (Shina No Yoru). I first heard this while I was stationed in Japan (1955-57) and loved it immediately. Seems to be a Japanese Army song from early WW-II celebrating Chinese pussy; however, the song's 'beat' is more suggestive of masturbation than coitus.
Here is another version of the same song. I love the subtlty of her exquisite presentation. Sexy and accurate.
----------
End of 'rink dump.' It's all improvisation from here on...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?