Friday, May 13, 2011

 

Lucid Buzzing

(1)
First sip at 1555. Just finished a two hour 'nap' amidst heavy microwave radiation and occasional gas. Not enough sleep last night due to those same two factors. The 'nap' seems to have refreshed me enough do some blogging tonight even though I got no actual sleep. Sip. I don't feel particularly inspired yet. Sip. But I'm an optimist. Sip. Finished beer #1 at 1622 while browsing CNN.com. No buzz yet. Ret's do a rink dump:
----------
Outlawing Circumcision Good for the Jews? Clearly it will be good for their sex lives. God won't like it of course, but fuck 'im. Where was He during the holocaust? On vacation?
Build a Human Antenna... This explains why my ZC-185 is constantly confused.
'Deathers' take over where 'birthers' leave off. The idiots are always entertaining, aren't they.
----------
Buzzing lucidly as I begin beer #3 at 1652. This must be what it feels like to start drinking in the morning. Never did that. Don't plan to start. Ok, the 'serious link dump is done; time for a fun music link dump (tap).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?