Friday, May 27, 2011

 

Is The Singularity Near?

(4)
I just read the link about conjoined twins. Totally fascinating! Marriage is something like that. The (rather long) article contained this link which mentions Kant. Whoa! I'm gonna add this one to my 'blog list!'
Just finished beer #8 at 2150. I'm back from the fridge at 2153 with a shot of whiskey in a Diet Pepsi and ice glass instead of beer #9, because my 'buzz' has been 'fading' recently. I expect the more concentrated booze to 'pep up' my buzz. We'll see. Sip. Yum.
My final link for tonight centers on Mark Zuckerberg, creator of Facebook. Zucky... (Last sip of the whiskey - off to the fridge for beer #9 buzzing furiously at 2213. Alright!) ...Zucky nowadays eats only animals he has 'personally killed.' 'It's healthier.' Hmm.
I presume that his underlying motive is 'personal health.' Wildlife are not fed the modern antibiotic fare which could possibly affect modern human immune functioning. I can understand that. But where do you come up with an antibiotic-free pig? Mark needs to 'splain this. Does Mark like 'killing other animals?' If so, does that scenerio increase Mark's appetite? Or depress it? Maybe Mark needs to consider becoming a Vegan. In any case we wonder.
It 'figures,' of course, that 'somebody who literally has everything' would want to prolong that situation forever. Does Mark believe he can literally cheat Death? Does Mark believe in... 'The Singularity?'
I don't, of course, at my advanced age of 76. But I am not at all against the idea.
I prefer Buddhism. I especially like Nirvana, the ultimate desired Buddhist/Hindu state of being after personal death. I don't see 'pussy' in there anywhere, but I can't rule it out.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?