Friday, May 06, 2011

 

Einstein's Loophole

(4)
----------
me: I'm confused. Is Osama in Heaven, or is Osama in Hell?
lu: Depends on who you talk to...
me: God says, 'Hell.'
lu: I disagree. Osama is in Heaven. And I know.
me: Please explain.
lu: Saint Peter began the process. He directed Osama to Hell, predictably.
me: Go on...
lu: Osama arrived at the gates of Hell but was denied entry.
me: Why?
lu: I personally denied him entry because of his unsavory past.
me: And then?
lu: I sent him to the Einstein Unit for further processing. Those folks forwarded him to the Loophole Facility.
me: Loophole?
lu: Einstein's Loophole works both ways: Not only can we transfer souls from Heaven to Hell via Einstein's Loophole, we can also transfer souls from Hell to Heaven in the same way.
me: Do you do this sort of thing very often?
lu: Not often. In fact, Osama was the very first test. But we do the opposite types of transfers fairly often.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?