Friday, May 27, 2011

 

The Blind 'Teaching' The Blind

(2)
The discerning pilot/reader will detect my 'lightplane' understanding of the preceeding subject, of course. My only 'jet experience' was on Flight Simulator.

Next subject: Intactivism News. Fox?! This one is about the San Francisco proposal to ban infant circumcision in San Francisco. Suprisingly 'balanced' for Fox News! CNN also had such a 'discussion' today, which I viewed in its entirety, and for once, CNN sucked in comparison! In this version, the same anti-circ dude went up against the Jewish 'sexpert' Shmuley Boteach. The 'moderator' (Drew Griffin) was also obviously 'pro-circ,' so it was two against one. As I watched the CNN piece I got the impression of 'Circumcision Rage' in both Boteach and Griffin. Indeed, Boteach was so pro-mutilation that he appeared unaware that Maimonides long ago conceded that circumcision 'weakened the member.' Circumcised men like Boteach make me laugh when they speak about the 'advantages' of being circumcised. They seem to me like men whose eyelids were removed on the eighth day after birth, writing ecstatically about 'brightness and hints of color' when advocating infant eyelid excision.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?